On February 5, 2015, I purchased two collars online with Bestpetparent.com. They withdrew money from my Visa on February 6, 2015. I have tried on may occasions to reach this company. I was told on April 3, they would send me my tracking number. They said they were switching suppliers and I should have my collars no later than April 17. On April 28, I followed up again, as I did not get a reply. On May 2, I again wrote an email and left another voicemail. On May 11, Alyssa said the supervisor would call to discuss the details of my return. To date, I have not gotten any reply via email, or phone call, or refund for my STOLEN money.

I have filed a claim with the BBB and that was closed, as this company would not reply. I reported them to the attorney general in Minnesota and after four attempts, they also said they cannot help me.

The worst part is this company strings you along (tells you they are working on the shipment and refund) for the 60 days it takes for you to make a credit card claim with your bank, then they fall off the face of the earth and you get NOTHING!! They take your money and run!!

These people should be shut down and forced to pay all of us people back the money they stole!

I see they took down their Facebook page now but the scam website is still up taking more money!

This person wrote the review because of "scammed - you stole my money!!!!" at Best Pet Parent. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Best Pet Parent to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never received product or refund, company is a scam, failure to provide product and were quick to take my money and not provide refund or products. Author liked the most great thing to put on the dogs for night vision. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Pet Parent bestpetparent safe glow led collar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Pet Parent?

Comments