Womelsdorf, Pennsylvania
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

I ordered a pet pedicure unit, which was "free" provided that you paid $7.95 for shipping.It is now one year later and I still have not received my order.

I sent them an email about a month after the item was supposed to arrive and I was informed that they were back ordered and should arrive by the end of July 2015. I sent a number of emails since then and they won't even respond to me.

Beware of this company because they don't seem to feel the need to honor their commitments, but they are very quick to take your money from you.I still want my pet pedicure!

Jmweiss wrote the review because of poor customer service at Best Pet Parent. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Best Pet Parent to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was item was not received and complete lack of customer service. Author liked the most that it was buy 1 get 1 free and the low cost. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Pet Parent pet pedicure nail trimmer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments