100% full Not resolved
1.2
Style and Design

I fell for this *** deal!!!I ordered 2 of their so called deals and have yet to this date to receive the product or a refund!!!!

I ordered the colors on March 5th, 2015 and it is now December 10th, 2015. They have since deleted their Facebook page so you can't get in touch with them!!!!!!!!! Where did they move to or did they just pack up shop and just disappear??? I am usually very leery of deals like this but it seemed legit and when I messaged them they answered me to begin with.

They began to not answer back in May, 2 months after I placed my order.I have learned a lesson the hard way, if i sounds to good to be true it probably is a rip off!!!!

tfaulkner wrote the review because of "never received prodcuct" at Best Pet Parent and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Best Pet Parent to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not get the product i ordered, lies and never received product or refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Pet Parent led collar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Pet Parent?

Comments