Best Pet Parent - Review about Nail Trimmer from Steinbach, Manitoba
Ordered the "free" nail grinders and paid my $12 s/h to Canada.Never got them.
Emailed customer service for a response and they said they would refund my money as they were "having problems with their shipping provider"...
Never got that either.Not impressed!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Nail Trimmer
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..."
- "My girlfriend and I wanted a micro Pomeranian, so after looking online at various breeders I contacted Itsy Puppy in late October. I somehow felt comfortable about them being..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "Burnt cookies... Never had a problem before. ..."
- "Received my kids school pictures today,the class photo that was taken,they had cut off half his face cause they placed a very tall boy in front of him! My daughters and..."
- "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..."