Fremont, North Carolina

in may or June I ordered the nail trimmer buy one get one and never received them tried to call phone number on website but no one ever called me back paid 7.95 I have never even gotten my money back they are a joke.why were they allowed to scam people like this if someone can please help.

I don't know what else I can do about this Best parent company I cannot even find their website now.

If anyone could Help me please will never deal with a company like this again.I just want my money back at this point I don't want to hear their excuses

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Best Pet Parent. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Best Pet Parent to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was item was not received, never received product or refund, failure to provide product and company is a scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Pet Parent nail trimmer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Pet Parent?

Comments

http://bestpetparent.com/ It's still up they beat me out of the LED collars