I ordered the Free Handy Key, (Buy one get one free) Never received my order.This was placed on August 31, 2015 and we are now on January 18, 2016… NOT happy… Been trying to get in contact with them and nothing.

I will send them one more email and see what happens.Plus they sneak in a page that you hit order for more *** and you can't remove it… Had to send them an email and call my bank to make sure I didn't get charged $100 for something I didn't want.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Best Pet Parent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Best Pet Parent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Best Pet Parent to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Best Pet Parent?

Comments

I ordered one(bogo too) Jan 7th 2016 and just got an email saying it shipped.Today is April 24,2016.

Very long.I forgot I had even ordered it.

I ordere4 handkeys on Dec 14, 2016 and never received the order.I followed up several times and was told that I should get it soon due to overwhelming demand.

I asked for a refund and have not received one.It's 3/15/16 and still yet to receive refund.

to Anonymous #1129824

I ordered my about the same time.They showed up last week!

Don't work.They're junk.

to Anonymous #1181305

Was told the exact same thing

same here total scam order placed in dec did not receive so asked for a refund, received email saying it would take 5 days to refund but 2 weeks on and still nothing and now they don't reply to emails.

Same thing happened to me. Placed a order in Dec, now March still no order. So I called my credit card company and reported the issue, and got my refund.

I too am having issues.finally months after ordering I got it far too late for Xmas, I chose to return it.

I paid $17.05 to return followed instructions to the tee and I just received it back undeliverable. I am sending it back again, contacting them again and then I will contact Visa.

I feel they do everything possible to stop you from being able to return it and terrible delivery weeks and weeks late.I will keep you informed as to whether or not my 75.00 is refunded???

This is the same thing that is happening to me! Ordered in December and its February and nothing. Beginning to think this company is a scam.

I too have been waiting since December to get my order which was a christmas present to my wife. On Jan 5 they said it was shipping the following week. Here it is Feb and still nothing.

Lynn

I never received mine either.Contacted my credit card company for refund.

Ordered mine on Jan.1.