Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre
Style and Design

I ordered some nail trimmer/filers since August 2015 for my dog and I never got them.I've written, I've called, I've left messages and I may have gotten a response once.

I've asked for tracking, I've asked for a refund and nothing. The website is a jumbled mess, it gives you all these numbers and email addresses for different departments and no one ever answers or replies. I gave them some leeway because I live in the Caribbean but this is truly unacceptable.

This company is a scam and a bunch of crooks.Don't buy from them

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of best pet parent pet nail trimmer from Best Pet Parent. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Best Pet Parent to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was item was not received, customer not answering calls or emails, never received the product and complete lack of customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Pet Parent for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Pet Parent?

Comments